Purpose of the role:
To demonstrate commitment to Ords advisers and clients by providing an exceptional level of client service which is consistent, effective and reliable.
- Positive attitude, honest and dependable.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly proficient in broking applications/systems.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- High attention to detail and personal accountability.
- Self-directed, motivated and with a strong work ethic.
- Able to provide an exceptional level of client service.
- Able to provide clients with factual and accurate information.
- Accurately prepare client documentation.
- Maintain and store client files.
- Accurate execution of adviser and client requests.
- Provide support to advisers which is consistent and efficient.
- Build and foster professional relationships with all stakeholders.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of current corporation actions.
- Manage account debtor and credit balances.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Ords procedures and general industry knowledge.
- Maintain knowledge of our product offerings and administration requirements.
- Consistently meet risk and compliance requirements.
Client Support Performance Measures:
- Act as first point of contact for all clients.
- Able to respond clearly and effectively to calls, emails and faxes for administrative matters.
- Able to respond to client and adviser requests at the point of first contact.
- Able to educate the client to enhance their understanding and deliver an informative client experience.
- Able to deal with clients in a timely and receptive manner.
- Able to supply accurate and timely information to clients.
- Able to develop relationships and maintain open communication.
Professional Communication Performance Measures:
- Able to create, distribute and manage client correspondence on behalf of advisers and financial planners.
- Able to hold the image of Ord Minnett in all correspondence.
- Able to effectively communicate client activity with adviser.
- Liaise professionally with Ords staff and external stakeholders.
- Able to seek out clear instructions before taking action.