Corporate Finance Analyst Associate - Sydney
Purpose of the role:
To assist the Corporate Finance team in its investment banking engagements including equity and debt raisings, merger & acquisition advisory, execution and pitching.
- Participating with all aspects of capital raisings and corporate finance transactions including:
- preparing investment rationale, marketing strategy, prospectus and road show materials.
- accretion/dilution and merger modelling.
- the due diligence process and establishing valuation parameters.
- identifying potential investors.
- review/drafting of engagement terms.
- Liaising with registries and settlements.
- Preparing pitch materials.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Working within established time frames.
- Accuracy is paramount.
- Effective team member.
- Excellent communicator.
- Managing Director, Corporate Finance.
- Director, Corporate Finance.
Associates, Corporate Finance.
Required experience/ knowledge:
- Transaction experience and a strong working knowledge of the capital raising deal process.
- Experience in equity capital markets, investment banking or corporate finance.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications.
- Post-graduate qualifications an advantage.
- This is a Sydney based role and applicants must have full working rights for Australia to be considered.