We are currently seeking a Private Client Adviser to join one of our successful teams in our Brisbane office. The successful candidate should be a specialised and qualified individual who has a demonstrated track record providing personal financial advice to a wide range of clients including individuals, companies, superannuation funds. You must have expertise in all facets of direct investment options and managed funds, options and derivatives, retirement and estate planning, risk minimisation and wealth creation. Partnering and working alongside a dedicated team of professionals you will have access to leading research, innovative products and private client support services.
- Provide direct investment advice in a professional, confident and ethical manner. Provide practical advice and market intelligence to help clients make more informed financial decisions.
- Create recommended investment portfolios and buy/sell recommendations to include in an overall strategy in conjunction with Senior Advisers.
- Present recommended strategies to prospective/current clients.
- Supervise and ensure all facets of client implementation are completed.
- Regularly monitoring the client's financial situation and maintaining regular contact for consultation.
- Increase the knowledge base of advisers by sharing ideas and strategies through relationship management and informal education.
- Keep up to date with company announcements, market movements, legislative requirements, product offerings, compliance standards and industry trends.
- Build an activity pipeline using existing relationships, external relationships and referrals.
- Promoting or assisting in the promotion of OML’s private wealth financial services. This may be by participating in client presentations, client lunches or seminars.
- Creation and maintenance of comprehensive client files.
- Compliance with FASEA requirements, or an established plan for completion within prescribed timeframes.
- Proven track record in advising retail and sophisticated/professional clients.
- Demonstrated sustainable growth of an ongoing advice client base and established referral networks.
- Excellent client rapport and relationship management enabling you to recommend suitable portfolio strategies over the phone and face to face.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- A high degree of business competence and an ability to coach other Advisers
- Strong strategist, business developer and relationship manager
If you believe that you successfully match the above criteria – please apply using the link below or send your application & CV to email@example.com
Any interest in this role will be treated in the strictest confidence. Due to the volume of applications received only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted to progress their application.