Ord Minnett’s Online Portfolio Management Service (OARS) provides clear, accurate and timely investment information, and allows both you and your Private Wealth Adviser to manage your portfolio more effectively. OARS is a reporting-only service, delivered predominantly via the Ord Minnett private client website and reflects the ongoing investment that Ords makes into developing service-focused systems and technologies.
OARS is suitable for clients in the earlier stages of building a portfolio or those who wish to self-administer their portfolio whilst accessing a full reporting suite. It provides clients with the following benefits:
- The monitoring of your portfolio via real time portfolio valuations
- Comprehensive end-to-end information including transaction reporting and the tracking of Capital Gains Tax liabilities
- Optimised Capital Gains Tax options
- Retaining beneficial ownership of your portfolio at all times
- Online access to portfolio-related information
- The peace of mind afforded by accurate and timely portfolio management
- Fees that are transparent, flexible and generally tax deductible.
Regular communication with your Ords Private Wealth Adviser also ensures you are kept up-to-date of your investment portfolio and its performance at all times. This means you and your Adviser can wholeheartedly focus on growing your wealth.