A private ancillary fund (PAF) allows you to create a personalised charitable-giving programme that continues after your death.
It offers complete control over who receives the benefit and is established whilst you are alive, so you have the pleasure of seeing the benefits of your philanthropy.
A PAF is a fund to which you make tax-deductible donations that support charities. These donations build an investment portfolio of carefully selected assets and distributions are then made to your nominated charities annually.
A PAF is the appropriate philanthropic structure if you:
- Want to establish a long-term, tax-effective personalised giving programme
- Have a minimum of $500,000 to start your giving programme
- Want to be involved in the investment management and gifting decisions of your foundation
- Want your philanthropy to be effective over the long term
- Want to involve family members and future generations in your passion for philanthropy.
Ord Minnett and AET simplify the process of creating and managing your PAF, making your philanthropy easy and straight forward.